When applying to transfer into Kingdom Truth University, you should:
Fall semesterJuly 1
Spring semesterDec. 1*
*All official documents (except those for your current term) must be postmarked by Dec. 15. Note: Transfer students who wish to apply for the Summer or Spring sessions should submit their application at least two weeks before classes begin.
Transfer admission is becoming increasingly more competitive. Transfer applications are reviewed on a rolling basis as they become complete, and admission is closed when all classroom space has been committed.
Kingdom Truth University welcomes students to apply transfer credits from other institutions. Below is list of criteria which governs transferring credits to KTU:
1. The student seeking enrollment by transfer from another University will complete the regular admission process.
2. All academic courses in which at least a “C” grade or its equivalent has been earned are eligible for transfer, providing the courses were taken at an accredited college/university.
3. Credits earned at a non-accredited University will be accepted only after students have provided documentation. The maximum number of credits transferable from a non-accredited school is 64 semester credits towards a bachelor degree. The university does not accept transfer credits towards the Masters or Doctorate degrees
4. Each applicant for transfer admission will be notified of the specific course credits or equivalents to be granted by KTU.
5. Courses must be 100-200 level or higher to be accepted
6. Students enrolled in the Associate of Arts program may transfer up to 34 credits but must fulfill at least 34 credits to attain as associates degree from Kingdom Truth University.
7. Students looking to obtain a Bachelor degree from Kingdom Truth University must complete at least 30 upper level credits to be awarded a Bachelor degree.
Please note that due to limited classroom space, standards for transfer admission may be modified.